HALLOWEEN LOOKS '15

 


Wednesday Addams

My first Halloween look is just simple and easy to slay. Dark brows. Sleek eyes. Black lips. Braids. Wear a white collared black dress but if you don't have it you can still slay your look with a DIY using a white collared top and black long sleeved dress. 











Artsy Skull 

Shout out to my brother for doing a grate job on this work of art. With this look, you can wear any casual outfits.










Wild Cat

Cat eye. Cat features. Red lipstick with black outline. With this look, you can wear all black and a cat ears as your accessories. 












Basic Witch

Put on your wing eyeliner and dark brows. What's a witch without a black lips? Nah. If you don't have a black lipstick, you can DIY using a red lipstick then put a black eye shadow on top of it and blend in with a silver eye shadow. Slay it witch.










I didn't receive candies for tonight but thanks to my parents for bringing home cheeseburger for me. I enjoyed doing these make-up and looks even though I don't have any Halloween Parties to attend to. YAS!

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS