HUMBLE CONFIDENCE


Humble Confidence. Two words that contradict. It's positive; just know where to use it.

Last Friday (20 May 2016) I attended our CCW or Christian Character Week. We were given five talks and one of the topics that really touched my heart was about being humble. Being humble doesn't mean that you need to put your self in the lowest. It's unhealthy. For me, being humble means knowing your place and setting it in the middle,  not having self pity and boast. It's more likely doing the things that you love without dragging others down. More action, less talk. 



The same goes with confidence. Being confident means knowing your self worth. It's not about bragging or showing off. It's appreciating your self and being tough and loud about your goodness and imperfections. Confidence is such a strong personality. Know how and where to use it. Be confident about your self but always stay grounded. It's a lot different from being narcissistic. I could still remember when someone told me before that I'm being narcissistic and vain because I was posting a lot of my photos on social media. To tell you, I am not. I grew up having a massive fear of rejections. I stepped on my own self. As time goes by, I learned how to manage my fears and to have courage. Stepping out of the comfort zone is one of the keys. I seek and prayed for God's grace of finding my own self. He answered. He gave me courage to step out of my rumbling "what ifs" and led me to my "I can" and "I will". 


I am happy to share my photos on social media because I want to encourage every vulnerable heart to step out and do the things that you love as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Go on with your life. Appreciate your self if others can't. Always remember that being confident is great but always tag along your humble heart. ♥




S N A P S 

Stay tuned for my upcoming Everyday Makeup Routine / Spring Makeup Tutorial on my Youtube Channel DANI CADUCO. Watch, Like, Share and Subscribe! 


Contact lens by Fresh Look | Dipbrow Pomade by Anastasia | Eyeshadows by NYX
Floral Top and Chokers by Forever21 | Matte Lipstick by Revlon Mink Shade and Gosh Raisin Shade
Highlighter by Golden Rose in bright pink

Thank you ♥














Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS