EVOLVE QATAR PHOTO SHOOT

You can be whatever you want to be, they say. I just want to be the better version of me. 

Hello my amazing readers! I just want to share to you my first ever studio photo shoot. I was given the opportunity to be one of Evolve Agency Qatar model. I grabbed it, and slaaaay! Here are some of photos that was taken and produced by the amazing photographer, Mr. Leo C. Bautista.


The above photos basically shows all my love for fashion and makeup. We incorporated some hints of me being a makeup junkie. I did my own makeup and styled my outfit for the shoot. Of course, my parents were there to support me. (actually, my Mom was the one holding the makeup brushes on one of my photos). Below, are some of the outtakes, behind the scenes and random snapshots.


OUTTAKES

Nude Pink Top and Nude Pink Chunky Heels from Bershka
High-slit Top from Bershka
Velvet Choker from H&M 


BEHIND THE SCENES



SNAPSHOTS

        With Mr. Leo Bautista | Photographer


With my ever supportive parent ♥



Thank you loves for dropping by. Share your dreams with me, would love to talk about it xx













Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS