BLACK AND WINGS


Before, Friday is partying. Now, it is Church day. At 2pm today I dressed-up with a rad lazy outfit. I wore blk and white pull over and leggings bc it's 40° sun heat so I need something to cover my entire body. I wore my animal print classic Vans for a bombing look. Of course I didn't wear
that wing headpiece to Church. lol (just for photo purposes). My brother made those wing pieces for his school project purposes so he asked me to wear 'em and be his model. So what I did best is flaunt 'em like a goddess. Thanks bro. Such a great work of art. Check out Dale's Instagram for more awesome artworks.
 W H A T   I   W E A R ?
pull-over MANGO | leggings FOREVER21 | sneakers VANS
image
I look weird but yea cool.
image
Closer look for the leg wings. Gonna fly now bye
Thanks for reading my blog peops. So what's your lazy-friday-to-go outfits? Leave your comments below, I'd be happy to hear it. XO
PS: sorry for the crappy photos. I used my ip5 cam. Gonna buy a better cam soon if I have enough savings. Belle vie!

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS