SEVEN YEARS FROM NOW



Dear Future Husby,
For sure you're a responsible, caring, sweet and a loving man because God really prepared you to be my husband. You'll be like that since day one and for the rest of our lives. Before you propose to me I want us to have our stable jobs and plan for our future like buying our house, car and savings. Before our wedding day we should already have our dream house and car. Of course, I wanna spend our first night together in our own home. Just you and me. I'll be a dramatic wife of your life. I'll send you fckn essays whenever I want. All you need to do is read it and respond sincerely. I'll talk to you everyday and I want you to make me as one of your priorities in life and vice versa. I'll rant at you with stupid little things. All you need to do is listen, never rant back. I'm sweeter than your favorite double chocolate cake. I become super clingy when I'm attached to you. I wanna see you like EVERY SINGLE DAY. For sure you'll get annoyed but that's just me. I would love to give you love notes. Gonna stick a note that says "Good morning my love." on the mug of your coffee that I'll make. Of course, I'll cook for you for the rest of our lives, but I also want you to cook for me. I want you to date me every Friday night or whenever our day off is. At that time we already have our savings so I want us to travel from Maldives to Paris to London and around the world. I want you to love God before me. I want you to serve Him before me. And God will be the center and foundation of our relationship. I promise to care for you and love you unconditionally. And by that time I would be forever grateful and thankful to God for giving me patience to wait for you and for the right timing. For now, I don't wanna meet you yet because I will still enjoy my life and do good things that makes me happy and to be a better person, and be well prepared to be your loving wife. Don't worry... soon is about to come.
Love,
Your Future Wifey



Dear Readers, this article is all about my thoughts at 3AM. Thank you for reading <3

Comments

  1. Dear Dani,

    This post must be dear husband, this is a warning post! Haha Love it Danigirl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS