CHRISTIAN LIFE PROGRAM (talk no. five)


Every friday 4PM-7PM we are attending our Christian Life Program. So yesterday is our Talk no. 5, and we still have 8 talks left. Other girls may be spending their time at the salon, watching movies or going on a binge shopping but me and my girls spent our time together with God. Oh yes we still exist.
Our topic is The Christian Ideal: Loving God and the talk was delivered by Bro. Mekz Santos. I've learned a lot today. I'm so happy to get-to-know more about God. Our speaker said
that if our loved ones or GG (God's Gift) needs our time for us to have a healthy relationship, God also needs our time for our personal relationship with Him. God is worth our time.
For my own understanding about the talk, here are the good deeds we should do for us to get closer to God and to give back for His love:
  1. Give time. This is the best way to show our love for Him.
  2. Talk to God. Praying is not just about saying a prayer but it is talking and communicating to God. Say thank you. Ask forgiveness. And tell him your heart desires, the questions that was never answered in your thoughts. Tell Him. He listens and give answers in three ways: Yes. Not yet. Just wait. 
  3. Serve Him. Give your talents to God through Church services like joining the Choir or Music Ministry if you love to sing. Leadership through joining services and be a good leader.
  4. Free your thoughts from evil. Don't let your thoughts be filled with negative things. Don't overthink things and problems instead talk to Him. Let go all your worries and seek God's light.
  5. Be happy living with God. Nomatter how big your problem is, always remember that you have a GREAT GOD. He will never forsake you.

Here are some of our photos from yesterday with my girls.
Ofc won't let the night end without a selfie with our super caring group leader, Sis Cindar.
Perks of having me as their friend. NONSTOP GROUFIES.
In our group sharing yesterday, Sis Arlene, sitting next to me (above photo) introduced to us Jamie Grace and her songs. I'm so excited to listen to the songs because it's all about Jesus. I will be talking about Jamie Grace and my playlist of her song on my next blog.

This photo was taken after our talk and during our dinner. We are a happy God girls.
_____________________________________
S N A P S H O T S
Parking Area
Trees and 40° sun
Main Church
The building where we held our CLP
Super thank you for dropping by my blog.
So in what way will you give back your love to God? Leave your thoughts on comment box below. I'd love to read it. XO
Belle vie! <3

Comments

Most Read!

#ZomatoCon : FIRST EVER BLOGGER CONFERENCE IN DOHA

MEESH CAFE: A SNEAK PEEK OF THEIR NEW MENU

SELF-LOVE ON STRESSFUL DAYS